Paul Malcolm Port Melbourne
55 Rouse St Port Melbourne
Paul Malcolm - Massage Therapist
Benefits of Remedial Massage
- Helps relieve stress and aid relaxation
- Helps relieve muscle tension and stiffness
- Fosters faster healing of strained muscles and sprained ligaments; reduces pain and swelling; reduces formation of excessive scar tissue
- Reduces muscle spasms
- Provides greater joint flexibility and range of motion
- Enhances athletic performance
- Promotes deeper and easier breathing
- Improves circulation of blood and movement of lymph fluids
- Reduces blood pressure
- Helps relieve tension headaches and eyestrain
- Strengthens the immune system
- Improves posture
- Enhances health and nourishment of skin
- Reduces risk of future injury
- Improves sleep
- Helps in Pre-natal pregnancy conditions
- Aids in injury recovery
Well-being and Mental Benefits:
- Improves overall well-being
- Fosters peace of mind
- Promotes a relaxed state of mental alertness
- Helps relieve mental stress
- Improves ability to monitor signs of stress and respond appropriately
- Enhance capacity for calm thinking and creativity
- Increases awareness of mind-body connection
Paul completed his Diploma of Remedial Therapy in 1998 at the Australian College of Natural Medicine.
Paul specialises in the application of:
- Deep Tissue Massage techniques to relieve tension caused by postural dysfunction
- Pregnancy Massage to alleviate general aches and pains caused by pregnancy.
- Trigger Point Therapy to alleviate knots and referral pain patterns.
- Dry needling to assist the body in healing damaged soft tissue fibres.
- Relaxation Massage to promote stress-relief and enhance feelings of well-being.
- Paul is registered with AAMT and can provide health insurance rebates for clients with Remedial Massage benefits.